2019 NCPC Meet: Lititz, Pennsylvania (near Hershey)
The 41st Annual NCPC National Meet will be held on July 18-20, at the Hotel Rock Lititz in Lititz, PA; it’s convenient to Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Hershey. Thanks to meet hosts Angela Kline, Alex Liebergall, Bonnie Parker, and Kevin Dusch.
Call 717-925-7625 and mention “National Chrysler Products Club” or use Group Code “NCPC” online by 6/19/2019 to receive a discounted rate ( $135 per night + taxes). Breakfast is on your own. Important note: Guests wishing to book online should visit www.HotelRockLititz.com and click BOOK NOW at the top of the page. After entering their arrival and departure information, they will need to enter group code NCPC in the SPECIAL RATE CODE field before selecting CHECK RATES.
Thursday, July 18
- 9:30 AM - Line up for drive to Downtown Lititz
- 10:00 AM - Johannes Muller House & Lititz Museum Tour
- 12:00 PM - Lunch on your own
- 1:00 PM - Self-Guided Tours: Moravian Church & Museum, Sturgis Pretzel Factory, Wilbur Chocolates,
Farmer’s Market & Welcome Center
- 7:00 PM - Board of Directors Meeting (open to Members)
Friday, July 19
- 10:00 AM - Line up for drive to Strasburg Railroad
- 11:00 AM - Strasburg Railroad Train Ride
- 12:15 PM - Lunch at Isaac’s Restaurant and Deli
- 1:45 PM - Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- 3:15 PM - National Toy Train Museum
- 6:30 PM - Friday Night Social Hour
- 7:30 PM - NCPC Membership Meeting followed by Fun Auction
Saturday, July 20
- 6:30 AM - Show field setup. (POD 2 parking area, adjacent to Hotel Rock Lititz.)
- 8:00 AM - Show field registration opens. Vehicles must be on the show field by 10:30 AM. Tents OK after 10:30 AM.
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Judged CAR SHOW. A fire extinguisher is recommended for all vehicles.
- 6:30 PM - Awards Banquet in the Banquet Room at Hotel Rock Lititz.
Visit NCPC on Facebook, Twitter or at www.nationalchryslerproductsclub.com for the most current information about Meet registration, online hotel reservations and events. Spectators are welcome at no charge. A portion of the proceeds from the 2019 National Meet will be donated to support Lititz Fire Company No. 1.