2019 NCPC Meet: Lititz, Pennsylvania (near Hershey)
The 41st Annual NCPC National Meet was held on July 18-20, at the Hotel Rock Lititz in Lititz, PA; it’s convenient to Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Hershey. Thanks to meet hosts Angela Kline, Alex Liebergall, Bonnie Parker, and Kevin Dusch.
Thursday, July 18
- 9:30 AM - Line up for drive to Downtown Lititz
- 10:00 AM - Johannes Muller House & Lititz Museum Tour
- 12:00 PM - Lunch on your own
- 1:00 PM - Self-Guided Tours: Moravian Church & Museum, Sturgis Pretzel Factory, Wilbur Chocolates,
Farmer’s Market & Welcome Center
- 7:00 PM - Board of Directors Meeting (open to Members)
Friday, July 19
- 10:00 AM - Line up for drive to Strasburg Railroad
- 11:00 AM - Strasburg Railroad Train Ride
- 12:15 PM - Lunch at Isaac’s Restaurant and Deli
- 1:45 PM - Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- 3:15 PM - National Toy Train Museum
- 6:30 PM - Friday Night Social Hour
- 7:30 PM - NCPC Membership Meeting followed by Fun Auction
Saturday, July 20
- 6:30 AM - Show field setup. (POD 2 parking area, adjacent to Hotel Rock Lititz.)
- 8:00 AM - Show field registration opens. Vehicles must be on the show field by 10:30 AM. Tents OK after 10:30 AM.
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Judged CAR SHOW. A fire extinguisher is recommended for all vehicles.
- 6:30 PM - Awards Banquet in the Banquet Room at Hotel Rock Lititz.
A portion of the proceeds were donated to support Lititz Fire Company No. 1.